Review: Duo Yellow/White 12V <span class="highlight">LED</span> Strip <span class="highlight">Light</span>

My Shop Item Rating: My Rating 4/5

We just bought a camper trailer (hard floor) & I installed a Duo 50 over the bed and another over the slide out kitchen. The white light is bright enough to work with or read in bed & the yellow light does deter the bugs and casts a great ambient light. Being fully wired with duo switches & plug, it was very easy to fit & operate. I am very happy with my purchases.
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Member. Rob M (QLD) - Thursday, Nov 03, 2011 at 18:10

Thursday, Nov 03, 2011 at 18:10
Hi Mike,

I also purchased two of these lights, the flexible ones.

Very impressed with the light output and price. The only problem I have had is that the first one I purchased snapped in two places when I tried, after a few months, to bend it into the same size it was when delivered. Not sure if they get brittle as thet get older but I am being veeeerrrrry careful with the second one. As I use mine velcroed under the car awning or to the top of the rear of the cruiser the ridgid ones did not suit.
Rob M

Lifetime Member
My Profile  My Position  Send Message

AnswerID: 469138

Reply By: TerraFirma - Thursday, Nov 03, 2011 at 20:36

Thursday, Nov 03, 2011 at 20:36
Have 2 of these in a boat as Pelmet lights, work great. The white is bright and the yellow offers a softer alternative when required.
AnswerID: 469152

Follow Up By: Member - OnYaBike - Thursday, Nov 03, 2011 at 21:51

Thursday, Nov 03, 2011 at 21:51
Bought two, ended up mounting one permanently under my ute cargo rack. I use the other either for the camp or in the tinny at night. I store it in a length of 50mm PVC tubing, then I can toss it in with the rest of the load.
I love the extra long cable, it reaches from the ute to under the tarp at night.
FollowupID: 743499

Sponsored Links